The congregation of the sisters of St. Charles Borromeo was founded in 1684 by Rev Fr Adrian Breazy, parish priest of Wez, to impart Christian Education to the poor children of his parish. To respond to the call of our Lord Jesus Christ “Go teach all the nations”… (Mt. 28: 19-20) and keeping with our Charism, we the sisters of St. Charles Borromeo, devote ourselves unsparingly to the task of imparting ‘HOLISTIC INTEGRAL EDUCATION’. In order to remain faithful to our founder’s vision, the apostolate of our congregation is directed mainly towards the poor and the marginalized, without any distinction of caste, class, creed or community.
“Holistic Integral Education to Become Fully Human and Fully Alive”
“He has anointed me to preach the Good News to the poor”. Our mission is to continue the mission of Jesus Christ that is giving integral formation to the students to bring about a genuine transformation in them and in society through dedication, commitment and living service. The educational programme is directed to the holistic growth of the human person, becoming fully human and fully alive. So our school is an educational & formational institution, where young people gradually learn to open themselves to life.
- To educate the marginalized and to enable them to take their rightful place in society
- To promote Faith formation that leads to holistic integral education.
- To foster a total development of physical, moral & social integration through value oriented education.
- To enable every person to become an agent of transformation for the promotion of justice, peace and love in today’s society.
- To create an environment of love and respect for life and nature, to preserve our planet and maintain ecological harmony.
ECEP Members visit to Schools